Monday, July 9, 2012

Father's Day (a month late)

For Father's Day this year I was fresh out of gift ideas. Or maybe I was just too lazy to go out and search high and low at Home Depot for the perfect gift, but thank goodness for besties because I facebooked Adam Harris and ask if Adam needed anything. He promptly replied that my Adam might not know it but he needed headphones for cutting grass and he was right. Adam loves them. And I was a big fan of them last week when I got out in the sweltering heat and cut the grass. Something about Luke Bryan singing in my ear while riding the lawn mower helped make it feel like I wasn't standing directly ON THE SUN.

This is my one and only picture of our little family on Father's Day. We were poolside and sweating profusely.

It cost me a small fortune but I made sure that these headphones arrived by Father's Day which required 2 day shipping. Those delivery people don't work cheap. 

And here's the father and his girl. 

She was this excited about spending Father's Day with her daddy. 

1 comment:

  1. Reese was so excited because she has one of the bestest dad in the world.

    ReplyDelete