Monday, October 5, 2015

Tailgating

Nothing made me happier than this trip to Auburn to meet up with our friends. Samantha so graciously invited us to come tailgate, and because God is good and he still performs miracles, almost everyone was able to make it. 

Reese LOVES, and I do mean LOVES, this dress. She was so excited when there was one in my size. I figure this dressing like momma phase will be short lived. 

























We had to park somewhere around Montgomery and walk the rest of the way. Adam could have dropped us off at the tailgate spot, but I hated for him to have to walk alone so I declined his offer. It didn't take me but about 10 minutes of uphill walking to regret that decision. The girls had it made in the red wagon shade.  

























We took the girls to their first Tiger Walk. It was so fun. Except there was a man next to us that kept hollering at the players, "why don'tcha block somebody this week" and "I wish yall would hit somebody!"

The daddy/daugher club. And each of these girls have little sisters.






It saddens me that we don't get to see all of our people more often, but I am so glad we had a chance to hang out and to get this very rare group photo. 



No comments:

Post a Comment