Monday, March 3, 2014

I haven't blogged in over a month....

because there is this.






I love her more than life, but let me state the obvious: We have our hands full.

She is a tiny little version of what I know her daddy had to be like.

Ok. And maybe a little of her momma too.

The 3s are a precious age that are going to be soley responsible for me getting on pills of some kind. 

But then she does things like tell her daddy, "You're going to be my pwince forever" and "Daddy, be my pwince and dance with me" and we seem to forget the moments that I wonder how I will ever make it through toddlerhood.  

I asked her last week about marrying her daddy which brought up the topic of what the word "married"
means...she said "You go to da chuwch and wear your longest dress."

I need to read up on the whole birth order thing cause Elynn? She always be like this...






No comments:

Post a Comment