Thursday, January 8, 2015

The week before Christmas

 Christmas is going to have multiple posts because the blog would probably blow up if I tried to upload everything into 1.

For us, Christmas starts with the daycare party. When I got there, they told me Reese had been upset because "I don't have on my Cwistmas clothes like everybody else." I didn't send her in them because I know better. That shirt would have looked like it had been worn everyday for a week and hadn't been washed.






















 Elynn spent her first daycare party LOVING Knox. Ya'll, she loves other babies to the point that it is harmful to their health. (She almost pulled Addie's new brother, Pate, out of his swing trying to love him.)


I finally got that crying Santa picture I was after.











































 This is bittersweet for me and Addie's momma. We aren't 100% sure where Reese will go next year (because she will be turning 5, but not in time to start kindergarten), but chances are good this is their last daycare Christmas party. Small milestone, I know, but sad nonetheless.























 Saturday before Christmas we took the girls for our 3rd annual trip to Noccalula Falls to see the lights. It's not too far, there is a train, a live lion, and enough tacky colored lights to make their daddy happy. It's a win, win situation. They enjoyed a movie on the way. Elynn was either thinking it was a stupid movie or in shock.






















They have an old house set up as a Post Office, so Reese wrote her letter to Santa.


Sunday we headed off to church then to MeeMaw's for our first of 7 Christmas functions.





















 When one of the boys we go to church with tried to talk to Elynn, she ran and hid her face on Reese.

No comments:

Post a Comment