Friday, November 30, 2012

Santa Claus

Wednesday before Thanksgiving we took Reese to Bass Pro Shop to see Santa. She told me all day that she did not want to sit in his lap. She wasn't lying. When we got there she was mostly excited about the carousal, but she falsely gave the impression that she wanted to see Santa. The closer she got to him the tighter she held on to her Daddy.

Personally, I wanted Adam to make her sit in his lap while I got a picture of her screaming. Since he is a big push over he wouldn't make her sit with him.

Here she is last year... I love this picture. Love it.



She rode the carousal a grand total of 4 times before we pried her from the store. Thankfully Bass Pro was nice enough to let us see Santa, ride the carousal, and make a craft all for free. (Which goes completely against what I preach to the kids at school every. single. day. Nothing in life is free. Well Bass Pro you have proven me wrong. We spent exactly $0 that night, but rest assured we have, in the past, done our part to keep that company in business.)



And her personal favorite, the carousal.


Oh how this face makes my life complete!

1 comment:

  1. I love the screaming pics too. My mom has one for at least the first 4 years of my life!!!

    Good times.

    ReplyDelete