Monday, December 3, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012


Blogger has been playing a cruel, cruel joke on me. Every time I try to upload a picture it gives me this evil little warning, "You have exceeded your photo capacity. Please click here to purchase more storage." Um...thanks blogger, but no thanks. I will not be purchasing your little $2.99 per month photo storage package.

Ok. I typed that yesterday when I still had a little spunk about me. Blogger, you win. I bought extra storage. BUT ONLY because this blog serves as my baby's baby book and it is vital that I continue our blogging relationship.

Then my brand new DSLR camera played an even more evil trick on me when I tried to transfer my Thanksgiving day pictures to my computer and it acts like there are no pictures on the card. Which I know for a fact is not true because I have spent the better part of the last 5 days reviewing them in awe of how adorable I think our girl looks in her chevron print dress. Anyway, I was afraid that my less than professional precious Thanksgiving memories were about to go right down the drain when the Best Buy people informed me that the new DSLRs aren't made to take the memory card out of the camera to transfer them. I am only supposed to use the USB cord to connect the camera straight up to my computer. Well, thank you for that little piece of advice Mr. Geek Squad. That would have been nice to know..oh...I don't know...while I was taking out that second mortgage to buy the camera! :)

I know it's hard to tell from the pictures, but Reese ADORES Jolie.





And this is just the way she likes her Santa Claus to be. Fake. Oh and for the record she ask Santa for a "wing" set (swing set), camera, and a "boo bus" (school bus). She also loves big bigs (big trucks) and choo choo trains. She's a very delicate, sophisticated little girl who has yet to mention a baby doll on her Christmas list;)










When we got to D.D.'s she got in a little Ring Around the Rosey with Jaycie and Brooklyn, but for reasons I don't completely understand the picture that I put here will not show up.
She loved on Big Daddy. Or maybe she was trying to get his attention, I don't remember.



She showed off her I'm a little tea pot skills. She sings the whole song in the, "pour me out" position.















Let me tell you who else she adores- her Uncle G. Let me tell you why she adores him- he will do ANYTHING she wants to do. How ever many times she wants to do it. Right now she constantly wants him to "wing" her. We try to tell her that Big Daddy is too old for this type of physical exercise, but she insist that he helps Uncle G "wing" her.




1 comment:

  1. I have what I like to call a "Fancy Camera" too. It has given me it's fair share of moments, but I love it....I love how fast it is at catching great pictures, but that leads to a problem too....too many pictures!! Needless to say, I bought the extra storage too!!! :)
    And I LOVE Reese's cowboy boots!!

    ReplyDelete