Sunday, December 9, 2012

Salt Dough Ornaments

Pinterest, oh Pinterest. You make me do things I never thought I'd do. 

I have been seeing the salt dough ornaments on there since forever, and since Adam had a meeting at church tonight I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to work on that little project. 

My kitchen may never recover. But my girl? She had a blast.
 





The finished product is in the oven baking on 200 degrees for the next 2 hours which is about how long it should take me to clean up the mess. 

She tee teed in the potty twice at church, and has been wearing big girl Minnie Mouse panties all afternoon. There was only one accident and it was, unfortunately, during the ornament making. Due to the accident one ornament went on to hang on the big Christmas tree in the sky;)

I would like to say for the record that this shows exactly how much I've grown as an individual. The pre baby momma me would NEVER have allowed such a mess in her house. It's like a Christmas miracle;)

2 comments:

  1. So proud of you for letting Reese make such a mess. It will be one of the things you will NEVER let her forget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun!!!! I am more worried about Justin and the messes. I am just not sure he would ever go for such a project.

    ReplyDelete