Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Let the fighting begin


There was a rumor yesterday that Addie and Reese got into a couple of toddler brawls at daycare. I got this big story when I picked Reese up about how Addie hit Reese on the face and then one, or both, of them went to time out. And on. And on. And on. The story seemed to never end. It saddens me to say this, but I never know what to believe. She claimed last week that, "Bezabez pank me on my cot." (Translation: Elizabeth spanked me on my cot.) I have a hard time believing that, but if she did 'pank' her I don't blame her. I'm sure she deserved it. (If there is one thing I have learned from teaching high school it is that your kids are NEVER as innocent as they act like they are.) 

So last night we got this video from Addie




Reese replied 

Allison seemed to believe that Addie hadn't been nice, but I feel sure Reese instigated the whole thing. Either way their video apologies made it all worth it. Good news, we've got roughly 16 more years of this;)

2 comments:

  1. Two great moms teaching their children the right way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I. LOVE. THIS. (And I love those girls too...which is a good thing since my baby boy insists that "Eeess Cup and Aaa---eee" are his girlfriends;).

    ReplyDelete