Monday, June 2, 2014

Elynn: 6 months

I'm falling behind on the monthly updates, but in my defense there is a constant "Momma, I need some stwawberry milk," or "Momma can I watch carcoons," or "Momma, I'm doonnneee" going on at my house. It's exhausting. 

So let me think way back over a month ago. 





I didn't get a chance to weigh her, but she was somewhere between 14 and 15 pounds and about 25 inches long.

Month 6's claim to fame is that she rolled over (April 3rd- it was my spring break week so I got to witness it). I guess that actually means she was 5 months old, but anyway. 

She wears mostly 6 month clothes and size 3 diapers. 



She also got baby food for the first time. She wasn't a big fan of baby cereal, so we moved on to carrots, sweet potatoes, pruns, apples, and pears. Reese loves to feed her, and most of the time Elynn eats more for Reese than she does us.











She goes to sleep between 8 and 9 every night and still gets up a couple of times at night. She is just a tiny  little bit spoiled and likes to be held a lot. She will only entertain herself for a few minutes then wants to do something different. 

She loves her big sissy though. When Reese walks by she smiles so big. 

3 comments:

  1. I love that Reese is naked while feeding her. They're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elena , your girls are beautiful and I love seeing your pictures and reading your stories !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Easter outfits are so cute! I love the ruffle pants! ~Ollie

    ReplyDelete