Monday, June 30, 2014

Elynn: 7 months

I'm behind on the monthly updates. Again. 

Elynn was 7 months on May 29th. I always make the pictures on the 29th, but I don't seem to be able to get around to posting them. 




 

Weight: 15 lbs
Height: 27 inches
Size 3 diapers
6-9 month clothes. 

On May 24th I felt 2 little teeth on the bottom. I knew she had been extra fussy that week, so I assume that was why. 

Mrs. Liz says she cries anytime adults at daycare speak to her when they come to get their kids. Maybe she isn't going to be a social butterfly??

At 7 months she was still sleeping in our bed/ on top of me. (But stay tuned for the 8th month update...) She nurses several times a night- I think this is a habit, not a need. But in order to keep her quiet and not wake her sister, I continue to allow it. 

She likes orange baby foods like carrots, sweet potatoes, squash. She doesn't seem to like the sweet ones like apples and bananas. 

She refuses to take a paci which makes me very sad. 

She and Knox got together for their first date. She went straight for his hair. She is her father's child. 

:


No comments:

Post a Comment