Sunday, January 15, 2012

I've been a blog slacker

I feel as though the blog has suffered some since the holidays are over so I dug around in my iPhonosaur to see what I could find.

In my defense I have been laying on the couch trying to decide if I am going to commit to some type of Spring workout program. From the looks of things it is highly unlikely, but (since I'm off tomorrow and can stay up late) (until 9 p.m.)(aka-the middle of the night) I am going to try to get myself motivated by looking at some potential swim wear. Or not because that could interfer with me eating sugar cookies and drinking milk.


(Really y'all, back to my phone. Or Adam's old phone that he as been kind enough to let me borrow. It is the original iPhone. No video camera. I am not even sure you can classify the camera on it as a camera. The quality is horrific. Adam, if I promise to never misplace it again can I get a new one? I promise to treat it better.)

Anyway, we've been pretty boring lately so I've had nothing to talk about. So if this isn't the most entertaining post I've ever written then please forgive me.

If I'm lucky I MIGHT get to put my makeup on in the mornings before she starts calling for me. At that point I am bribbing her to let me hold the makeup brush, hair brush, eye shadow etc just long enough to use it. Girlfriend knows exactly where on her face that each utensil is used. One day this week I had done all I could do with her on one hip so I had to quickly devise a plan to occupy her for a few minutes. I put a towl in one sink, sat her in it, and gave her a few hair clips. She loved it. She laughed at herself in the mirror. She tried to brush her teeth with a tooth brush she plays with. Then she turned on the faucet. And before I could stop her she had gotten her PJs soaked. I took her out of the sink because of all the water and you should have seen the fit she pitched. Oh my word. So this morning back in the sink she went while I got ready for church.

(MeeMaw, before you send me a text about how dangerous it is that she is on the counter/in the sink let me go ahead and defend myself. I never left her. I never even looked away. I was 100% in control of this situation. Except when I turned my head and she flipped on the water;))

I am not sure what order the following 2 videos are in because videos look fuzzy until I post them, but 1 is of Izzy (Big Daddy and D.D.'s lab) and the other is of Reese wearing her Mary Jane squeaky shoes. What is it about hearing yourself on a video? Sends chills down my spine. I am convinced that the video adds a layer of Southern accent that isn't real there. Back to Izzy. Reese loves dogs. She gets so excited when she sees them. She got really excited when she got to feed Izzy. And Izzy was pretty excited too since she got to come in for a few treats.

P.S. All baby hands were deep cleaned after the making of this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment