Monday, January 2, 2012

Vacation success story

I haven't posted our Christmas pictures for 2 reasons. #1- I am reading Tim Tebow's book Through My Eyes which I love. If you don't love football then you might not enjoy it, but he has a great story. #2- (I'm trying to contain my excitment as I tell you this) I learned how to operate MeeMaw's sewing machine. Well....not so much the sewing part, but the applique and embroidery. It is safe to say that I have put something on every single article of clothing Reese owns.


After I met with LaRae for a major sewing machine lesson I went home and promptly sewed the back to the front of the black dress below with the r. It took me 2 days worth of seam ripping to correct that problem. I had some very unChrismtas thoughts about that dress. But it all worked out and after all the heartache I went through Reese will be wearing that dress every Sunday until she outgrows it.




Its been a productive Christmas break. Sadly back to work tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Whoo Hoo! I'm so jealous about your sewing lessons. The stuff looks great though :)

    ReplyDelete