Thursday, December 29, 2011

Ode to the iPhone

Although some (A-master) called you an addiction
I called you my life planner
We were together for 1.5 short years, but your mark on my life will live on forever
I am sorry for the way I treated you on occasion
If I could find you I'd never drop you again, shatter your face, or let baby girl drool on your precious white cover
My heart is deeply saddened by your sudden departure in Target Tuesday
How you disappeared from my hands I'll never know
You carried so much valuable information within your Otter Box
Oh, what I'd do to have you and all 1,800 pictures and videos back in my hands
And all my songs from iTunes that I can never recover
My hope for the remainder of your days on Earth are that whosoever picked you up loves and adores you as much as I did
I couldn't bear to think of someone besides myself mistreating you
Please, please my sweet iPhone miraculously show up in the shoe department where I last saw you
I am lost without you

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like someone will be getting the new 4S to me. Out with the old in with the new right????? Too bad about the pics, videos and music though. Did your phine have that locator app?

    ReplyDelete