Monday, April 30, 2012

I'm making an effort to thoroughly document her childhood

Rest assured I got some major eye rolls when I pleaded with Adam to spend a Saturday having our picture made in Rome, GA. If memory serves me (which is highly unlikely seeing how I couldn't remember the bagel I put in the toaster this morning until it almost caused the fire alarm to go off) he gave me the whole speech about how it was prime fishing time and how many things around the house he could have gotten done that day. But being the good man he is he loaded up and only rolled his eyes one more time during the trip. Plus I felt sure that I was going to meet Earl and Pearl and there wasn't a chance that I was giving up that opportunity.
























I love every last picture. Maybe it's because I adore the subject.

4 comments:

  1. elena .. these are priceless !! i love every one of them !! love Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the best pictures yet. I hope I get one for Mother's Day. Also, God knew what he was doing when he gave you each other.

    ReplyDelete