Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My proudest moment thus far

Ya'll I'm so proud. The baby girl pooped in the potty last night. I didn't know 2 grown adults could get so excited about the digestive system. Of course, Adam gagged and acted ridiculous after all the excitement ceased. A week ago yesterday she tee teed in the potty for the first time. I missed it because I was in the other room. If we can get her potty trained and lose the paci it will be our greatest life accomplishments. MeeMaw got her this potty that plays music if...um....any action happens.

Now, before you go any further please hear me when I say that I have the ugliest feet in the world. Without a doubt. But I saw this picture idea on Pinterest (really what did I do before Pinterest? It has made my life complete.) and since Reese let me paint her toes for the first time on Saturday I thought it would be perfect to commemorate the occasion with a picture. Do yourself a favor and just look at her cute little piggies.

 Friday and Saturday we went to the pool and it was the most exhausting activity I have ever taken part. Running around, trying to keep her head above water, applying sunblock, putting on her hat, putting on her float while she screamed, "no, no, no", trying to keep my swimsuit from exposing too much...it went on and on. I was seeing visions of the days I sat in a lounge chair and read a book while intermittently napping.


So I was in the fine shopping establishment also known as Fred's yesterday and saw a blow up pool for $4.99. Out loud I pointed to it and said, "you are coming home with me." It is the best $4.99 I have EVER spent. EVER.


 Sunday at church Jamison brought his safety googles and oh. my. word. how funny.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for potty time! Tell Reese that Auntie LaRae is SO proud of her!

    ReplyDelete