Wednesday, October 3, 2012

2 year old stats

We went to see Dr. C yesterday because I was falsely under the impression that Reese would need shots. As soon as we got in the well baby room a kid right outside the door threw up in the floor. As usual, we probably left the office with some disease we didn't have when we arrived. I basically forced her to eat germx while we were there. Do me a favor please? Don't mention this to her Daddy. If he hears of a stomach virus within 3 states he starts panicking and drinking the "tummy bug" juice I found on pinterest.

 (In case you care the recipe is 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar mixed with 8 ounces of 100% grape juice. I don't know if it really works, but we have avoided 2 stomach virus since this little concoction came into our lives. The key is to drink it as a preventative measure. If the virus is already in your system it will do you no good- from what I have read.) 

She weighed 24 pounds and was 31 (I think) inches tall. According to Dr. C she will probably max out around 5 ft 2in. She is only in the 10th percentile in both height and weight. She is cutting her one year molars and her eye teeth all at one time. Hence her attitude lately. 

Dear Baby Jesus, 
Please let these teeth come through SOON because I might or might not have to start taking nerve pills over all the meltdown I endure every SINGLE day. 
Sincerely, 
Elena 

 I don't have a picture of her at the doctor because I was busy trying to keep her from destroying the place, but I have this one from this weekend. This is one of mine and MeeMaw's creations, and she will probably wear it everywhere we go until December because it took me a sweet forever to applique. 


No comments:

Post a Comment