Saturday, October 27, 2012

5 years of wedded bliss

Five years ago. Time flies when you live with somebody who, on a regular basis, makes you laugh so hard you cry.



If you missed our question/answer interview last year (and if you are really bored) you can read it here.

We got up this morning with no real plans, dropped our girl off, went and had lunch at Yume, perused the aisles of Lowe's, and are currently back at home preparing for a lovely evening of reminiscing about our wedding day and watching football games. Mainly watching football games.

(Really. Is there anything that says happy anniversary like a trip to Lowes?)


Disclaimer: I realize just how terrible this picture is, but memories right? I saw this on Pinterest and I am so sad we haven't made a similar picture every year.



P.S. Only 10 weeks pregnant and ugh...I look it. Chubby and tired. This too shall pass. In 7 long, long, LONG, months.

3 comments:

  1. We celebrated 4 years on Wed and I def would have stolen your pic idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary Robertsons! You look beautiful mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do not look chubby and tired!! I was thinking that I want to look as nice and put together as you and I don't...and I'm in the second trimester and things are supposed to be better!! You look great! And happy anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete