Thursday, October 18, 2012

Reese wants you to know that...






Yep, and it's due the day after school gets out. Needless to say this was very planned.

We found out on September 10th and from that point on Reese has been very consistent with her request for a "sis-or." I am not even sure how she knows what a "sis-or" is, but that's what she wants. A sister would be just fine with us considering the number of pink items we already own, but a "bru-ter" would be fine too.

Adam has declared that if it is a boy it will be named 'Si' (as in Duck Dynasty), but, rest assured, as long as I'm the mother that will not be the case.

I don't know if it's because Reese keeps calling it a sister but at the present time I feel like it is a girl. I also knew from the day I found out I was pregnant that Reese was a girl. Either way it really doesn't matter we just pray that it is healthy.

I printed off a daily pregnancy calender that tells you how far along you are, what's going on with the baby, and other information everyday. Around the 5 week mark one of the days said, "mom should plan rest periods throughout the day." Yeah, I'll do that. Right between working full time, raising our baby, cooking and cleaning. HAHA! I will say this...Adam has picked up the slack around the house just as he did when I was pregnant with Reese. Except this time I'm slacking a lot more because people I'm TIRED.

P.S. Uncle G pointed out that since I teach English I should know that I needed an apostrophe on my sign so I would like to point out that a sweet coworker made the sign for me so Uncle G, as Reese would say, "hush it."

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Big Sister Club, Reese! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for y'all! Ellie says that she wants "AAAALLLLLLLLLL BBOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSS" and she holds her hands out really wide while she says it. I have no idea where she got it from but it's pretty cute. :)
    And as far as being tired...I can't tell if I'm more tired with #2 than I was with Ellie or not because this time I can't just come home and do nothing...she doesn't really give me that option! :) Hope you're feeling good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you announced it!!! Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete