Friday, March 22, 2013

The 'Rodo'

First of all, would you please look at my hair. See that part flying around in the very front waving at you? Since the birth of the girl 2.5 years ago, my hair has never made a comeback. Now that I have drawn everyone's attention to it, let's forget I mentioned it. I'm not even going to start on Reese's hair because it's cute when you're 2 years old. But 27? Not so much. 






















 She begged and begged to get on the "jumpy" but then continued to give us this face
It was like she couldn't believe we were actually letting her participate in such a ridiculous activity.



Reese looks like she is sad, but she was actually having so much fun...Until she needed to tee tee and we were miles from a bathroom so I had to hold her up while "I tee tee on da gwass." As expected, it ended up on her clothes, but praise be unto the Lord that is did not get on her momma's clothes because, again, cute when you're 2, not so much when you're 27. 
We ran into her BFF Addie. 

I looked away for 2 seconds and when I turned back around she was milking the cow. 

But the highlight of the trip was a snow cone. 

What are the odds that of the entire coliseum we ended up seating in the seats right beside Addie? Total coincidence. God must be a fan of their friendship to have allowed that to happen;)

During the rodeo Reese kept saying, "I frew with da horses." Which meant that she was tired of seeing the horses and wanted to see the cows. 

2 comments:

  1. The pic of Reese and Addie on the fence is PRICELESS! That's a keeper for the senior slideshow/yearbook! Precious!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, she is precious!!! Her boots and pigtails and shirt, oh my! She looks adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete