Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Almost 3

When it comes to having kids I've often heard the saying that the days are long, but the years are short. I'm sure I won't get the full impact of that statement until after she has moved out and has a life of her own, but she will be 3 in a few months and I can hardly believe it. Some days (like Monday night for instance) I can't wait for bedtime because she has worn me out- all the neediness and demands of a 2 year old!! Then it hits me that she is almost 3 and I can't believe that is possible. 






 She ALMOST spent the night at her DD's last night, but by 9:45 she was back home. I can't say that I was sad that she didn't stay. I like for all my people to be under the same roof;)

1 comment:

  1. We had fun today! We definitely need to revisit the splash pad again :)
    Allison~

    ReplyDelete