Monday, July 8, 2013

Baby #2 furniture

Since she still doesn't have a name (and it's still not looking good that she is going to get one before we leave the hospital with her) I will be reduced to referring to her as "baby #2." Or I could go with Reese's "Peanut" title. Either way, a couple of weekends ago Adam and I went to Birmingham to order her furniture. Of course, the one we picked out was back ordered and won't be here for 10 weeks. I hate that the picture looks so boyish, but these are the pieces we got (except the hutch over the changing table). I love the hutch, but it really wasn't a necessity for me plus we really don't have room for it. 

Speaking of not having room...baby #2 will be residing in our only extra room which is also known as our current play room/ sewing room. So I'm strategically planning ways to make random toys disappear without Reese realizing it. Keep me in your prayers because if she catches on...oh...there will be repercussions. 

1 comment:

  1. Jonell says when Justin was little she used to take toys to the "burn pile" when he wasn't home. well when he would go outside to play he'd just walk out there and drag them bag home. They had to already be ashes for him not to realize they were gone :)

    ReplyDelete