Monday, July 15, 2013

Baby with no name update and some Reese-isms

It's funny how little time you have on your hands with your second pregnancy. Uncle G is always giving DD a hard time about how there aren't any pictures of him etc. I now know why. The woman was busy with her first born, but more importantly she was tired. I can't even imagine how you people feel who have 2 or more children and then are pregnant again. I really wish I would have relaxed a little more while I was pregnant with her and took a nap EVERY SINGLE DAY!

 It looks like preggo picture updates are going to be a once a trimester event as opposed to the weekly picture I did with Reese. I tried to get her to hold the chalkboard for me, but she said, "no I teach you how to cheese." She stood with her daddy while he took the picture and bossed me around told me how to "say cheeeeeseeee."





















There is still no name. One reason is Reese requires 100% of our attention and we rarely get to it discuss names. It is frustrating me because all my valuable monogramming time this summer is slipping away from me, and I haven't made her one cute outfit like I had wanted to. Maybe soon though. 

Moving right along to some of the things Reese is saying. 

Adam and I would like some time alone with whoever made up the game duck duck goose. At least twice a day she wants to know, "want to pway duck duck goose? Want to?" Mine and Adam's eyes practically roll out of our heads when she ask us this because no. No, we do not want to play a ridiculous game of getting onto to the floor then quickly getting up and running. There should be a law that no one over 8 has to play that game. 

Saturday night we were driving down the road and Adam and I were singing in obnoxious voices and Reese kept telling us to "hush down!" 

She loves to "go to the white store and push the little tiny buggy." That means going to the Pig and her filling the little kid buggy all the way up with junk. 

When looking for us she will yell, "where you are?"  

I just got a text on my phone and she said, "Ma-ie you phone just say somepin."

Over the last few weeks I have become "Mom." Mostly she calls me mom when I don't answer her in a timely fashion. In other words, if she has to call for me more than once she turns into a 13 year old and calls "Mooooom" in a really annoying voice. 

If she thinks we say something not nice (like Jolie just said "stink pot") she will say, "gon't say dat word." 

"Want to trace?" means she wants to trade popsicles with you. 

"It's a as-ident" when she spill something and thinks she is in trouble she assures us it was an accident. 

You know who isn't complaining about all the rain this summer? Me. I'm "hurge" (huge) as Reese would say, and the heat is no friend to a pregnant lady. But all the rain has kept us indoors a lot and me frantically searching for things to entertain her. 

This was when I let her play with dry rice inside. I'm still finding rice in all corners of the house. 




















She helped clean it up for about 2 seconds then it was left to me. 






















She has been helping with yard work. 




















She LOVES glue. She stacks it up really high on her paint brushes. 

















And this is what is currently happening in my kitchen and it is precisely what makes me love summertime so much.  

1 comment: