Tuesday, July 9, 2013

July 4th and some random other things

Let me tell y'all just how fun we are: we shot fireworks before it even got dark. Yep, before dark. Reese told me she was "sweepy" while she made a beeline for her bed, so we had to hurry with our fireworks show. She either covered her eyes or her ears the whole time. 



 

We shot some more then next night...again it was before dark and she already had on her jammies. Since Adam still has to get up and go to work like normal, our schedule hasn't really changed that much this summer. We still go to bed early, but Reese has slept till 9:30 AM on a few occasions. She doesn't take a nap most days, and some nights I have to threaten her to make her go to bed at 9 PM. She has an endless amount of energy. 


 And these are some other randoms that were on my camera.



 This has to be my favorite Reese and Addie picture of all time. I'm sure they will hate me one day for showing this picture, but really? It is so cute. Addie had to potty and her little "mother" (who is a mere 8 months older than her) tried to help her onto the potty before giving up and telling Addie "you too heavy."


No comments:

Post a Comment