Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween 2013

Since there is a possibility that we will be otherwise occupied Thursday, we decided to go ahead and Trick or Treat Sunday afternoon. (Which is exactly how I had always hoped we would spend our 6th wedding anniversary- trick or treating because there is a high likelihood that I am gigantic and would make people nervous if I showed up 4 days from now asking for candy.) Reese had already told me that she didn't want paint on her face. She quickly changed her mind when she found out that her daddy was painting his face, and she was more than happy to help him out.






In an ensemble such as this we only made 2 stops- MeeMaw and PeePaw's and Big Daddy and D.D.'s. 

 And because I can laugh at myself (and for memories sake) I got in a family photo. Yes, I know. I am "hurge." This too shall pass...or so I pray.



Many thanks to MeeMaw for making the costumes. 

2 comments:

  1. Elena , I absolutely adore each and every one of these precious pictures ! To see Adam sharing this dress up time with his daughter is priceless , making memories is what it's all about ! I can hardly wait to see the next chapter of your life in pictures ! Prayers for you , Adam , Reese and Elynn

    ReplyDelete