Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Introducing...

Since I know everyone likes to put a face with a name I would like to introduce you to Reese Caroline Robertson. She joined us at 4:30 on September 20, 2010. She weighed 7 pounds 9 ounces and was 19 1/2 inches long.

We are in love!


The epidural caused my face to be very relaxed and made my left eye do something crazy! But here we are waiting....








Right after she was born...


Our first family photo...



When we get home and settled I will tell her story. Thank you all for the prayers and phone calls. We are so blessed!

































3 comments:

  1. Elena I am so glad everything went well! She is absolutely beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elena! You have no idea how hard it has been to not completely annoy you by calling and texting you. But, I have successfully resisted and just stalked you on fb instead...
    Elena, she is so beautiful! I am beyond excited for y'all and so glad everything went well. Can't wait to here all about it. And most importantly, I can't wait to get my hands on her! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your little blessing! She is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete