Wednesday, September 8, 2010

We're Ready

We are offically ready for Baby Reese to make her debut! Adam got the car seat in the car this weekend, and her coming home outfit came in. It is a really good thing we took the time to install the car seat before the big moment because it took way longer than I had anticipated! This is largely due to the fact that my car seemed to have shrunk the moment it saw a baby seat coming! It is amazing how much space one baby seat requires!

I had decided that I would pick one of the outfits Reese had been given as her coming home outfit....but then I saw this outfit online and she just had to have it. Her daddy could not believe that I could not pick an outfit out of all the ones she already has, but I told him that this is one of many days in her life she will need a special outfit....coming home from the hosptial, baby dedication, prom, wedding...these are all eventful days and not just any outfit will do. A girl needs to feel pretty:)

Baby Reese,

I am more than ready for you to come! And your daddy is pretty excited too. So any day now....

2 comments:

  1. The seat installation is a momentous event. Wow...does it finally feel real? I can't wait... (biting my fingernails in anticipation!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, well I don't know about you Elena but the past 9 months have flown for me- ha ha!! Can't wait for Reese! Waiting for the "the call"!!

    ReplyDelete