Thursday, September 2, 2010

37 Weeks

At 37 weeks Reese is the length of a swiss chard??? What in the world is that?





How Far Along: 37 Weeks
Weight Gain: 31 pounds and I refuse to admit one pound more:)
Maternity Clothes: Yes
Stretch Marks: None I know of.
Sleep: Not so good. Up and down all night.
Baby Movement: Yes
Food Cravings: I had Olive Garden Saturday night and Longhorn on Tuesday night and it was delicious! We have currently broken all previous records...as of last night we have eaten dinner with at least one of our parents for the past 6 nights. Which I love due to the pressure it takes off of me to cook:)
What I Miss: Being able to breathing normally. I sound like I need oxygen all the time. I also miss being able to eat a whole meal! I have been to all of these really good places to eat but I can only eat a little at a time. I also miss being able to paint my own toenails...Adam graciously painted them Tuesday night which was so sweet of him. But I just hope I don't go into labor before I can get them a little bit more presentable!
Looking Forward To: Seeing her sweet little face:)
Milestones: At 37 weeks Baby Reese is considered full term and is fully baked! Now that she is fully baked her growth slows down drastically this week. At this point babies vary in size, but the average length is between 19 and 20 inches and most babies weigh approximately 6 pounds. About the size of an average largemouth bass caught in Minnesota…Adam will love to see that she is being compared to a bass!

Happy Birthday to Big Momma…

Now that I am the big 2-5 I guess I am old enough for a baby, but that is still questionable. Adam really knows what I like and it is exercise equipment! I know some of you might be offended if you got a piece of exercise equipment from your husband for your birthday, but not me!!! This is just what I wanted…an elliptical! Since I drive almost an hour to work everyday I seriously doubt I will be making my normal trip to the gym after school anymore. Because lets face it…Baby Reese will be waiting on me at day care and the gym simply will not be a priority in my life anymore. However, I don’t want motherhood to cause me to completely let myself go either. I love to exercise. Really…I do. It makes me feel better and it is a slight addiction for me. Or at least it was in my pre pregnancy life. I hope that workout desire returns once she gets here. I also got some lovely fall decorations from Dee Dee and Big Daddy. MeeMaw and PeePaw found these scarecrows- it is me, Adam, and Reese! I would have put them outside, but Dixie and Autie would not have allowed them to exist.





In other news…
We had a doctors appointment on Tuesday and Dr. Ballard says I am 1 cm dilated and 50% thinned out. She also says that since I have already made some progress if Reese isn’t here by her due date that she will induce! This makes me happy. I have no desire to carry a baby 41 or 42 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment