Wednesday, October 27, 2010

3 years ago today...

Adam and I tied the knot! So can we all join in and sing one of my Rick and Bubba favorites...Happy Anniversary baby I got you on my mind! Have I ever mentioned on this blog that I love this man?? He is the best. Hands down. I knew long before we got married that he would make someone a very good husband...and I was right. Words cannot express how thankful I am that God's plan for my life included Adam. He turns ordinary moments into memorable ones with his infinite wisdom (or maybe it is his smart mouth. haha)...for example... Not long before we got engaged he kept talking about saving money for the big day... Finally I said, "What day are you talking about?" Because he was clearly hinting at placing the bling on my finger. He said,"The day I buy my boat." The man loves to fish and I will be glad when he actually buys one so I don't have to hear about it anymore:) One year at Christmas he got upset because I had used his Bass Pro Shop reward points to buy a few Christmas gifts. I ask him why it mattered that I used his rewards points..."Lee Lee, I was saving those to buy my boat!" In case you have never been to Bass Pro Shop...there isn't a place on Earth that has a higher price tag on a boat than they do.

I won't bore you with too many more details of our oh so exciting life (haha), but I will share a few wedding day pictures. Except for the birth of our sweet baby this day ranks high on my list of the best days of my life! I still love to look through our wedding album, and every beautiful fall day reminds me of our wedding day. It gives me such a warm fuzzy feeling!
























2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!! I hope you have an absolutely wonderful day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Can't believe it has been 3 years! Looking at your abryanphotos reminds me that I made quite a substantial but great investment! :) Can't wait for my abryanphotos. HA. See you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete