Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Week Two

Adam is so proud because, "She's 2 weeks old and we still haven't broken her." haha!

Yesterday Reese had to go back to the doctor. I just love this outfit with the tutu! This is how she felt about going to the doctor. After we waited 2 hours in a room full of kids with strep throat I felt the same way! She weighed 8 pounds and 2 ounces and was 21 inches long.


It has been such good weather in the last few days that we could not just stay at home!
Adam and Adrienne came to see Reese



And we took her on her first trip to Cheaha. She is in there you just can't see her!





My Nanny came to the hospital the day she was born, but didn't get to hold Reese. So this was the first time she actually got to hold her.






This is the onezie my friend LaRae monnogrammed...and look at those snazzy blue jeans! I love them!



And here is her Daddy getting her dressed. He picked out the bow and everything:)

And I just think she looks so cute in this one...

We took Reese to meet her great great Aunt Rene



We visited Ungle Greg and Daddy at work one day




After Daddy leaves for work this is where Reese ends up. And she sleeps so good!


This is the face I get everytime I flash the camera in her face


I try to keep socks on her feet, but she will have no part of it

Most days I just sit and stare at her! And take way too many pictures of her:)

1 comment:

  1. Elena I don't think that it is possible to take too many pictures of her!! Anna Kate is just over one year old and there are thousands of her. (maybe I'm telling you that it's ok to make myself feel better!) She's grown so much in just a couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete