Monday, October 18, 2010

Lazy Saturday

On Saturday morning Adam got up and took Reese to her room to change her diaper...and she came out with this on... She hates it can't you tell? Last weekend when she had on her Auburn outfit she never made a face like this!



And these shoes Daddy...well they are WAY to big right now!





D.D. got the outfit for her so I guess I am obligated to let her wear it at least once.
They had to take a little nap to prepare for the Alabama game coming on so late

And my heart just melts when she holds his finger like this...



On Friday night Adam went to her room to change her diaper and after several minutes I ask if he needed any help...

"No, we are just playing dress up." Which is cause for concern in my opinion. She came out in these

They are 6-9 month old shoes! When she was in her carseat all you could see were the shoes


Friday night (actually Saturday morning) when she woke up at 3 a.m. Adam told her that if she would sleep until 8 he would buy her a pony:) hahah! She woke up at 6 and ruined any chances of getting that pony!

4 comments:

  1. HAHA! This post is hilarious! I am really getting jealous that so many people have met beautiful Reese and we haven't :( Im hoping that November is not going to be quite so busy and we can come see that sweet baby! We love ya'll!

    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Reese looks beautiful in her Bama outfit. She should wear that every Saturday -especially the one after Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her face-so funny. Reese- those are my feelings exactly about AL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, so I guess this will be the one thing we will always disagree on.... Reese looks beautiful in her Bama outfit!!! :)

    ReplyDelete