Monday, October 11, 2010

Weekend Fun

We had a great weekend and it got even better when she slept for 5 straight hours last night! Nothing gets a new mommy and daddy excited like more than two hours of sleep at the time! Friday night D.D. and Big Daddy took us out to eat. This is what the cupcake wore... I really have to get better with my pictures, but Adam is usually rushing me out the door so this was the best I could do. Dinner and a little shopping at Target was great while it lasted...BUT... she slept the entire time we were gone and then did not sleep good Friday night:(

On Saturday we went to LaRae's for lunch, and some much needed time to catch up with the girls. Of course, we were so busy talking that we forgot to get a group picture. I did get a few of Reese and Anna Kate.


Anna Kate was so quick with her hugs that we couldn't get a good picture.

I see trouble in LaRae's future if they ever decide to give Anna Kate a sibling!


After we got home Reese couldn't handle the fun any longer and crashed in her bouncy seat. It was the perfect time for a nap because her daddy acted out a little bit when Alabama got beat.


Sunday was Reese's first trip to church. Our church was having a county wide service at the football field so we decided we would go to D.D. and Big Daddy's to church. This was the best picture that I got and she doesn't even have on her headband! Adam set the alarm one hour before we needed to leave so I didn't get her picture in her dress before we left home.

1 comment: