Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Something to blog about...

This blog post is concerning one topic...sleep! I am happy to report that Reese slept ALL night last night! She did not get up one time! After getting a bottle around 8 we put her in her craddle and she was wide eyed! She finally got herself to sleep and woke up at 6 this morning! And that my friends is something to blog about!

And just because I think they are cute here is a picture or two...


I just love this scared face she makes when her daddy kisses her!









2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I saw Louise this morning and she said Ellie slept from 9 last night til 7 this morning!!! Yay for sleeping babies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEA, Reese!! And congrats to you and Adam! Although you'll probably never sleep soundly again, don't you just feel so much more rested?! Maybe you'll get a few nights of this and you'll really feel more like a normal person again!

    ReplyDelete