Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick or Treat...

Smell my feet...Give me something good to eat! Reese was a pink kitty cat this year. We only went to a few people's houses because it is a pain to get a baby in and out of a car seat while dressed as a kitty cat!


I love this picture! Her eyes still go crossed from time to time (for those of you with no child experience this is normal for a new baby until they get control of their eyes...I confirmed this with the pediatrician because I was concerned) and we think it is so funny!

She is starting to smile a lot more. If might still be gas, but I don't know.

Adam and I dressed up as the housewife and the milkman! HAHA! I am sure that it will embarass her in a few years when she sees that we dressed up with her!

I felt like it was Christmas morning today. I went to pick up Reese's newborn pictures and the photographer had a suprise for me....She had ordered a canvas print of Reese and when it came in it had a flaw on the canvas so she got another one sent to her and gave me this one!! I would point out the flaw, but you can hardly see it. I am so excited to get this hung in our living room. Really this made my whole week! This would have cost me somewhere around $300...so can you see why I am so excited??






No comments:

Post a Comment