Monday, November 15, 2010

Weekend Update

On Friday night we took Reese to Auburn for her first visit. As we drove into town Adam said as he inhaled deeply, "Do you smell that?" I, of course, thought he was talking about Reese's diaper... "Smell what?"..."Our youth!" He was speaking of our carefree college days down on the plains...Who would have ever thought that just a few years later we would be coming to meet our friends for dinner with our baby in tow! Driving through your college town with a baby seat strapped in the back will definitely make one feel older while carrying the huge weight of responsibility commonly referred to as parenthood! While living up the college life was fun it pales in comparison to hanging out with Reese on Friday nights.


To date, Wesley has seemed the most nervous about holding a new baby. He was stiff as a board! For the record, Wesley is studying to become a nurse anesthetist (AKA those who give epidurals among other pain medications during surgical procedures) and he confirmed that my epidural was not administered correctly considering it still hurts like all get out in my lower back!







And just because... she's so darn cute in this one.....Don't you think?

Reese does not like "tummy time" so to help her strengthen her neck muscles I have started letting her sit in her Bumbo seat and she really likes it! Even though MeeMaw sent me a dirty email telling me how she was going to break her neck! HAHA. So I sent this picture to MeeMaw and D.D. one night and within minutes MeeMaw was at our house....


...with this picture of PeePaw. She seemed to think that the resemble...And I would have to agree. I think it is something about the forehead...What do you think? Have we finally figured out who she looks like?


3 comments:

  1. Oh what a cutie Patricia was!! I do think they resemble! I hope yall made a drive through the trailer park for ole time's sake!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's too cute! And I do see a small resemblance. My back still hurts sometimes where I had my epidural! I didn't think that was okay...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya'll are so funny! I need to see ya'll soon and hold Reese. Her outfits are too cute and her smile is so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete