Friday, November 5, 2010

Trying to be a Suzy Homemaker!

So I finally got the monogramming machine that I mentioned back in the summer to work! Please allow me to thank my friend LaRae for helping me with this matter! She already has the monogramming situation figured out and she so graciously helped me out! I am trying to talk her into us quitting our jobs and opening a business:) I know our husbands would love that. HAHA! So please don't judge...but this is my first masterpiece. Don't look too close or you'll see the imperfections. It is a birp cloth...
Since the machine is at MeeMaws we spent quiet a bit of time there working on this. Reese was determined not to be left out of the fun and insisted that hold her a lot on this particular day. Finally I strapped her on and she took a nap. This is sure to spoil, I know.

3 comments:

  1. Elena that is so so good!!! I am impressed!!! And I love that you just strapped her on! Ellie will not sit in one of those....how much does Reese weigh now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to need to show you the applique that I did last night!! It turned out so well. I was very proud of myself. We will have to have lessons at our next get together. You will want to put something on everything that Reese owns. It's addictive!

    ReplyDelete