Monday, February 7, 2011

Just because I LOVE her...

I have absolutely nothing to say on this Monday, but I made some pictures this weekend that I must share. I was going to wait til Valentines day, but why?? Why not share the joy today? So here they are. D.D. gave Reese this tutu this weekend.




Sometimes I look at her and it terrifies me that she is going to grow up to fast. I want her to be my little baby forever. I want her to always smile when I walk in the door. I want her to love me and need me for a long, long time. I want to always be able to cuddle her. I want to be able to kiss her sweet feet. I want to be able to smell that sweet baby smell forever. But I know that she is going to grow up and out grow her momma just a little. So for today, I will go home and hold her as tight as possible and kiss her as much as I want.

10 comments:

  1. Can I just say that pictured brightened my whole day?!? She really is too cute Elena!! And reading what you wrote makes me think about how my mom felt when I was little....and makes me feel the same way with my Ellie...I just love her little face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are precious! I left my camera at home today so I couldn't look at Anna Kate. Reese will do in her place! She brightened up my mommy guilt depression!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie pie! I so know how you feel. As much as I love every new thing that happens, I just want to freeze time sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these pics!!! She is just so beautiful!!! And, I am impressed with Momma's photography skills. You will be the next Gay Hurst. You will be Reese & her BFF's personal photographer. And I bet her BFF will be very thankful like I am for all those pics your Momma took. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie pie!! And job well done on the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waaaay too cute!!!! She is absolutely gorgeous and has the biggest eyes I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pics. You're growing into quite the Bill Miller. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I AM IN LOVE!!!! THESE PICTURES ARE MY FAVORTIE BY FAR!!! CAN I PLEASE HAVE ONE TO PUT IN MY HOUSE!!!! SHE IS PRECIOUS!!! YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO TEACH ME SOME OF THESE PHOTOGRAPHY SKILLS!!! I WANT TO MAKE SOME THINGS IN COLOR WHILE THE REST OF THE PICTURE IS BLACK & WHITE!! GREAT JOB...YOU ARE WORKING ON MOM OF THE YEAR! :) LOVE YALL!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You do not know me but I am Allison, Krystal, April and Brooke's aunt. I have enjoyed reading your blog so much. Your baby is precious and you tell the funniest stories. I told your mother how much I enjoyed your blog.I think Reece looks just like you.

    ReplyDelete