Thursday, May 13, 2010

21 Weeks

Baby Reese is the length of a carrot and weighed 13 ounces at our appointment on Monday


I found a website that showed the size of the fetus from a man's point of view. From 21-24 weeks Baby Reese is the weight of an over inflated football!


How Far Along: 21 weeks
Weight Gain: 11 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes and they are starting to grow on me.
Stretch Marks: No. Still lathering in Coco Butter daily.
Sleep: I got a maternity pillow and it is the best investment ever! See picture below…
Baby Movement: She is very active! I can’t sit still either…so maybe she gets that from me:)
Food Cravings: My sweet mother feed me Olive Garden last night and it was delicious! The only thing she will eat there is lasagna...When she ordered it we were notified that they didn't have any lasagna prepared and it would take an hour! We should have gotten a discount!
What I Miss: Nothing really…I think all this motherhood stuff is starting to grow on me…at 21 weeks I would say it’s about time! Well….I might miss my regular clothes just a little.
Looking Forward To: The furniture coming in! And I get more anxious everyday to see her sweet little face.
Milestones: At 21 weeks Baby Reese’s organs and central nervous system are working on maturing. At this point many babies start to have the hiccups, which as far as I know has not happened yet. At 21 weeks Baby Reese will swallow a bit of amniotic fluid each day, so it is possible that she will like whatever I eat this week! Again, this makes me wonder….who studied this, and how was this conclusion reached?

No comments:

Post a Comment