Monday, May 3, 2010

The Nursery Part 1

We have been looking at bedding sets for a couple of weeks now and I haven't found anything that I really loved. I started looking at fabric samples online last week and ordered a few on Thursday. The samples came in on Saturday and I absolutely loved one of them!! MeeMaw and D.D. have agreed that they will make the bedding....awww, how sweet. I'll keep you posted on that progress! We will be going back to the doctor next Monday and when it is confirmed that she is a girl I am going to order the fabric. So here is an idea of what the nursery is going to look like.
Once again, the furniture set...

And the fabric...It is a soft pink with khaki

3 comments:

  1. I love it!!! That fabric with the dots (I don't know the name of it, is what is on Sophie's bumpers). She has only used her crib a couple of times. She sleeps in the basinett part of the pack n play right by my bed. I can't part from her. Anyway, I can't believe that you are five months pregnant. Time is flying by. Baby will be here before you know it. I want to know a name!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog!! The fabric is beautiful and I love the furniture! Can't wait to know Baby Girl Robertson's name!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Brooke. Your blog inspired me:). Hope you had a great Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete