Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Half Baked!

Baby Robertson weights as much as a cantaloupe and is the length of a banana.



How Far Along: 20 weeks
Weight Gain: 10 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes. I can still wear a lot of my shirts, but they aren’t as comfortable as the maternity shirts.
Stretch Marks: No. Still lathering in Coco Butter daily.
Sleep: No so great! I really need my sleep! At 20 weeks the doctor says not to sleep on your back due to a decrease in the blood flow to my heart and the baby. I love to sleep on my back, and this going to be the source of a lot of sleepless nights in the next few months. Sunday night I slept in a chair in the living room which Adam loved because he got the whole bed. All of these pregnancy do’s and don’ts just lead me to wonder how did women have healthy babies for years and years without these regulations?
Baby Movement: Yes. Her Daddy even got to feel her move a couple of times this week!
Food Cravings: I am so thirsty. Even before I knew I was pregnant I was really thirsty, and it has only gotten worse.
What I Miss: Sleeping all night.
Looking Forward To: Mother’s Day…we are giving the grandmother’s a baby name for Mother’s Day! So I’ll post the name on Sunday sometime.
Milestones: At 20 weeks most babies have already established a sleep pattern and already have a favorite sleep position. She doesn’t move around a lot at night so maybe that means we are going to get a good night time sleeper!!! She is now accumulating a sticky substance in her bowls that we will see in her first diapers…actually Adam will see. He has never changed a dirty diaper before and I think there is no better time to start that when she first gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment