Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Mother's Day was busy, busy! We went with Adam's parents to church... Look at those snazzy tie's they wore to honor their mother:)






During church anytime they would mention being a mother, or "mothers please stand up" etc Adam would hit me in the arm. I can't wait till Father's Day because I am going to do the same thing to him. Since I was the next Mommy-To-Be Baby Reese got this book... Which I was a little embarrassed by when they called me out...Adam loved that part!



Then we went to my parents where I forced my mom to get her picture made in her apron. I told her that was just what I wanted to see her doing on Mother's Day...cooking me something yummy!



And this is what she was in the kitchen cooking...chicken and dressing! Baby Reese really loved it!


In the mean time Adam was getting a little practice with the nieces!



I took my turn getting some practice as well... Andi likes me she just doesn't look like it in the picture...


Little Red was really excited about getting his picture made


No, I'm not hiding a watermelon under my shirt:) It's just a little girl growing in there!


Mason, my little cousin, loves my Mom's dog Chinney. Chinney loved Mason for a while and then he really wanted a nap, but Mason wouldn't hear any of it! If you click on the picture you can see how excited Chinney looks:) Mason was convinced that Chinney could not walk on his own.



Me and my sister with Mom...we even let her take off her apron for this picture.













































2 comments:

  1. Elena you are so cute pregnant!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the great green room there was a telephone, and a red balloon, and a picture of...the cow jumping over the moon. And there were three little bears sitting on chairs.....

    I have read Goodnight Moon so many times that I know it by heart!

    I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to see baby reese!

    ReplyDelete