Friday, May 21, 2010

22 Weeks & Pomp & Circumstance

Baby Robertson is the size of a spaghetti squash weighing about 1 pound!!

How Far Along: 22 weeks
Weight Gain: 12 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes
Stretch Marks: No. Still lathering in Coco Butter daily.
Sleep: Maternity pillows are the greatest invention in the pregnancy world since epidurals (I haven’t experienced an epidural yet, but I’m sure I will think it is fantastic…especially considering my low pain tolerance!).
Baby Movement: Yes. If I sit still you can actually see my stomach move when she moves…and this has given me much entertainment!
Food Cravings: Big Momma loves food!
What I Miss: Nothing really…well…since summer vacation is right around the corner I am probably going to miss my swimsuits.
Looking Forward To: The furniture coming in! And I get more anxious everyday to see her sweet little face.
Milestones: At 22 weeks she weighs about one pound! Wait…I have gained 12 pounds and she only weighs 1!!!! Her skin is very wrinkled, but will start to smooth out as fat is developed. Her eyes still lack pigment and will remain closed for the next month.
P.S. Did I mention that summer vacation is right around the corner?

My sweet little niece Jolie graduated from kindergarten last night. I might not have mentioned this before, but there was a mix up at the factory and she really should have been my kid!!

When Adam and I first started dating Jolie was terrified of him! She was even scared of his truck! This was mostly because he really wanted her to like him and he picked on her all the time. But after 5 years she has finally accepted that he is here to stay, and she even let him pick her up last night for a picture. I guess being a kindergarten graduate will make a girl fearless:)

P.S. Did I mention that summer vacation is right around the corner?

3 comments:

  1. You look fantastic. Pregnancy looks good on you. I can't wait to see you next week and touch your belly (if that doesn't freak you out). I am so excited for you!!!!! How's the heartburn?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is someone ready for summer vacation? I couldn't tell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've enjoyed reading your blog, and I'm so excited to have a way to keep up with you, Adam, & your baby girl! You look gorgeous, Elena . . . you are such a beautiful woman & you look so cute pregnant!

    ReplyDelete