Thursday, April 29, 2010

19 Weeks

Baby Robertson is the size of a heirloom tomato weighing 8.5 ounces



How Far Along: 19 weeks
Weight Gain: 9 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes. I hit the jackpot at Gap Maternity a few weeks ago! I love the clothes that I found there. I also found a great pair of jeans at Ross!!
Stretch Marks: No. Maybe it is in my head, but my skin itches so badly and I refuse to scratch it! I have already gone through two bottles of Coco Butter.
Sleep: Pretty good.
Baby Movement: Yes especially after eating a meal.
Food Cravings: I still love Mexican! Adam went to Sam’s and brought home a large container of cheese dip. Is he trying to make me fat?? And any kind of fruit juice. I also have a love affair with watermelon and Baby Robertson's Big Daddy (Adam's dad) got me a watermelon this week and it was heaven!
What I Miss: Tea and lots of it! I didn’t even like tea until last year, and now I think about it all the time! I am pretty sure its because I'm limited on the amount I can have.
Looking Forward To: Deciding on a name…I think we’re getting close.
Milestones: At 19 weeks her brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch. Her arms and legs are in the right proportions to each other and the rest of her body now. A waxy protective coating called the vernix caseosa is forming on her skin. If vernix caseosa did not exist the baby would look like it had a 9 month bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment