Monday, April 12, 2010

16 Weeks

Baby Robertson is the size of an Avocado


How Far Along: 16 weeks
Weight Gain: 7 or 8 lbs (according to the scale this morning)
Maternity Clothes: I started wearing the maternity Capri pants this week. The only good thing I can say is that they are comfortable. BUT they are not the cutest pants I have ever owned!
Stretch Marks: No
Sleep: At least one trip to the bathroom every night. My pre-pregnancy life did not include this little ritual.
Baby Movement: It moves in there on occasion, I think. But it happens so quickly!
Food Cravings: Everything. I am so hungry! This is NOT a new ritual for my life. I have long since cleaned Adam’s plate for him!
What I Miss: Diet Coke and Tea
Looking Forward To: Finding out what “it” is, picking out baby furniture, and deciding on a name so I don’t have to call it “it” anymore!


Milestones: The genitals are developed enough that an experienced sonographer might be able to determine if "its" a boy or a girl!! Fat begins to form underneath skin, providing the baby with insulation for the coming months.

1 comment:

  1. That is so exciting!!! Hopefully you will get to find out what "it" is!! When is your appointment?

    ReplyDelete