Monday, April 5, 2010

15 Weeks


How Far Along: 15 weeks
Weight Gain: 6 lbs
Maternity Clothes: We went shopping this weekend and got some maternity pants. It is amazing how 6 pounds effects whether or not your pants will button!
Stretch Marks: No
Sleep: Good for now.
Baby Movement: I don’t know for sure, but I am pretty sure “it” moves in there when I am really still at night….or maybe that’s just those muscles stretching out in there.
Food Cravings: Everything
What I Miss: Diet Coke
Looking Forward To: Finding out what “it” is.
Milestones: Baby Robertson’s toenails and fingernails are growing, and hair is sprouting on “its” head.

2 comments:

  1. Elena you look absolutely wonderful!! This little boy/girl will be very blessed!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to find out what that little orange is! I'm ready to sew, embroider, and purchase!

    ReplyDelete