Monday, April 19, 2010

A Weekend of Kids

I guess we should get used to the idea of spending the weekend with kids! On Saturday Jolie, my niece, had a t-ball game. She informed us after the game that, “We won the game and that was the best part!” She also tried to tell Adam that she hit a homerun and when her mother corrected her she said, “I was gonna hit one!”











After Jolie's game Clay, her brother, had a baseball game. His team got beat, but he got to eat at McDonalds afterwards which made everything okay!





Saturday afternoon my other niece, Andi, was in the spring beauty pageant. Look how beautiful! She got 2nd place. Her brother Brandon had fun at the pageant too!












1 comment:

  1. That is so precious. I was telling Jeremy this morning, I cannot wait until Sophie wakes up in a happy mood every morning. Right now she just wakes up wanting to eat. Weekends and weekdays will be different, but it is so worth it. I love my days with Sophie and wouldn't trade them for the world.

    ReplyDelete