Monday, April 26, 2010

18 Weeks

Baby Robertson is the size of a sweet potato


How Far Along: 18 weeks
Weight Gain: 9 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yep. I have offically left the body I have always known. 9 pounds might not sound like much, but it will effect the wardrobe like you wouldn't believe! The kids at school have notified me, "Mrs. Robertson, you gettin' thick!" If you see me on the nightly news just know I slapped one of them for that comment!
Stretch Marks: No. I lather in Coco Butter every night and most mornings. Adam hates the smell, but I bet he would hate stretch marks even more!
Sleep: At least one restroom trip every night.
Baby Movement: She is more active than the books say she should be.
Food Cravings: Big Momma loves all food!
What I miss: My regular clothes (which I will probably never see again!)
Looking Forward To: The baby furniture coming in, picking a name (it's a big deal to give a kid a name and frustrating too!), seeing her little face!
Milestones: Baby Robertson is busy flexing, stretching, yawning, and hiccuping. Her ears are in their final position and she can hear loud noises.

No comments:

Post a Comment