Thursday, April 15, 2010

17 Weeks

Baby Robertson is the size of a Beanie Baby





How Far Along: 17 weeks
Weight Gain: 8 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I have a few pair of my regular pants that I can still wear…but they can’t be buttoned or zipped!
Stretch Marks: No. I have been reading about stretch marks this week and it is scary! I can’t even scratch my stomach, legs, arms etc for fear of creating them!
Sleep: At least one trip to the bathroom every night and then I can’t seem to go back to sleep.
Baby Movement: Yep, she has gotten very active in the last few days.
Food Cravings: Cheese dip and jalapenos. Adam said she is going to come out speaking Spanish!
What I Miss: Diet Coke, sleeping all night, my regular jeans
Looking Forward To: Deciding on a name and picking out baby furniture
Milestones: At 17 weeks she can hear… I wonder if she gets scared when I scream at the kids at school? She is continuously practicing sucking and swallowing. Her ovaries have already produced millions of egg cells! SCARY! During the next month her weight will increase six times over...which makes me thing...what exactly does that mean for her mothers weight????



No comments:

Post a Comment