Wednesday, June 16, 2010

25 Weeks

I am about a week late with this post, but I have had serious problems with the internet this week!

At 25 Weeks Baby Reese is the size of a rutabaga weighing about 1 1/2 pounds and 13 1/2 inches long




How Far Along: 25 Weeks
Weight Gain: Up 1 pound this week for a total of 15 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: Yes.
Stretch Mark: No. Still lathering in coco butter daily.
Sleep: Good
Baby Movement: Yes.
Food Cravings: Watermelon:)
What I Miss: Nothing
Looking Forward To: The furniture coming in next week, I hope. The bedding is being made and I hope it looks the way I have it pictured in my mind!
Milestons: Baby Reese is the size of a standard letter, but would cost way more than one stamp to mail. She gains about 6 ounces every week which is mostly accumulating baby fat, but also growing organs, bones, and muscles.

No comments:

Post a Comment