Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Life of A Traveling Salesman

For those of you who don't know Adam travels a lot with his job. Since I started teaching school I get to ride with him during the summer (he mainly drags me along so he can nap and I can drive). I don't get to lounge at swimming pools all day while he works...oh no,no,no my friend! We never stay in the same hotel (or as you will see below, motel) more than one night, and we do a lot of driving. For example, we left home yesterday stayed in Gastonia, North Carolina last night, tonight we are in the small costal town of Edenton, North Carolina and tomorrow we will be headed to Jacksonville, North Carolina...and hopefully home by Friday. I am convienced that if you look at the map we are at the absolute edge of the world tonight! Just for the record, any of you planning to travel to this area of the world should know...Edenton, North Carolina does not offer AT&T cell service! No service whatsoever! Anyway, we usually stay in places like this...(kind scary, right?)

But we get to see places like this...







Being the wife of a traveling salesman is hard work too! I usually look about this fantastic...haha

And here is the traveling salesman himself

It seems like every trip I go on with Adam I make the announcement that we are moving to that town. Last summer I decided that we were moving to Waynesville, North Carolina, but this summer I am really liking this little Edenton place...except this little cell phone issue!





No comments:

Post a Comment