Sunday, June 27, 2010

27 Weeks

Baby Reese weighs about 2 pounds which is about weight of a head of cauilflower



How Far Along: 27 weeks
Weight Gain: 19 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes
Stretch Marks: No. I am now lathering in Mother’s Friend which has been recommended by several people. Adam hated the smell of Coco Butter, but now he says the Mother’s Friend makes me smell like an “old woman”.
Sleep: Good
Baby Movement: Yes. Around 8:00 every night she practices her ballet and gymnastics moves :)
Food Cravings: I love Crystal Light fruit punch!
What I Miss: Nothing
Looking Forward To: Tuesday we will be going for the 4D sonogram and I can’t wait to see her little face! I would also like to ask for prayer on Tuesday morning around 8:30. I will be getting the Rhogam shot and my blood taken for the gestational diabetes test before the sonogram.
Milestones: At 27 weeks Baby Reese is now measures from crown to foot instead of crown to rump. She should be about 14 inches long and weighing about 2 pounds! She is now sleeping and waking at regular intervals, and opening and closing her eyes. Her brain is also very active at this point.

4D pictures to come on Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see sweet Reese's face in 4D! Will be saying prayers for you Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete